We can service any trailer boat.
Encompassing 8 bays and able to house boat/trailer packages up to 11 meters in length, we pride ourselves on having one of the cleanest and most capable workshops around.
Equipped with a range of special tools, including computer diagnostic equipment – our qualified Marine Technicians are proficient at performing a range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Pre-purchase inspections from $100
- Outboard servicing, repairs and rebuilds
- Inboard servicing, repairs and rebuilds
- Insurance repairs
- New boat fit outs
- Re-powering boats
- Electrical fit outs including dual battery charging systems, lighting, sound systems, marine radios, bilge pumps, bilge blowers, bilge warning systems, navigation lighting, autopilot systems, sounders and fish finders
- Complete boat re-wiring
- Fibreglass boat and gelcoat repairs including transom and floor replacement
- Aluminium boat repairs and modifications
- Steering system servicing, repairs and replacement including hydraulic and cable-type steering
- Servicing, repairs, rebuilding and alignment of marine transmissions, drive units and systems including velvet drives, dog clutches, direct drives, jet drives and propellers
- Trailer repairs, including wheel bearing replacement, trailing wiring and lights
If you need something done, even if it doesn’t appear in this list, give us a call on 03 5443 5717 to book the job in, or drop in and see us – it’s always easier if we can see it in the flesh.