Call us on 03 5443 5717 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote today.
THE ALL-NEW EVINRUDE E-TEC G2
The outboard of the future.
Introducing a revolutionary concept in outboards – a choice. Now, choose cutting-edge over commonplace. Choose more torque over more talk. Choose more time on the water over more time in the shop. Choose the outboard that performs, and looks like no other outboard in the world.
Evinrude H.O. Outboards
Performance to the Max
THE H.O. SERIES. BLURRING THE LINE BETWEEN BOATING AND AVIATION. Like pushing limits? Then take a closer look at our High Output Series. Because they push limits about as far as they can go – and come with everything it takes to handle it.
Evinrude V6 Outboards
Hail to the Chief
NOW EVEN MORE HORSES. AND ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS RUN. Bigger engines. Bigger lead. More displacement, more torque, more top-end than anything in the V-6 class. Too much of a good thing? Not when you’re this good.
Evinrude V4 Outboards
Meet the V4’s
Whether you seek utility, performance or both. There’s no comparison. Lighter than the competition. No reason not to get one.
Evinrude Inline Outboards
Light Weight Meets Heavy Duty
More in the three-cylinder class. Lighter and tougher than the other guys with more electrical output. And with the incredible Evinrude tiller, you’re in total control of your engine. And your time on the water.
Evinrude Portable Outboards
Compact, Easy and Simple
- Light and compact
- Front mounted shift lever, an industry first in its class
- Ultra Low emission, EPA and CARB approved
- Digital CD ignition for easier engine starting, quicker throttle response and smoother trolling
- Fast-idle choke system eliminating the need for manual choke operation
- Shallow water drive
- 6 trim positions
- Adjustable steering friction for reducing steering effort
- Newly designed holding grip and larger carrying handle
- Through-the-prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- Thermostatically controlled cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- Stainless steel water pump housing liner for outstanding durability
- High grade marine aluminum alloy that provides the ultimate protection against corrosion
- Zinc coating on internal water passages for superior corrosion resistance
- Plastic fuel tank with fuel gauge on the cap (external tank models only)
- Low oil pressure indicator
- Safety lanyard (an essential protection feature standard on all Evinrude portable)
- Start-in-gear protection for safer engine starting
- Over-rev. limiter
- Twist grip throttle
- Easy to check oil level gauge indicator located on the engine’s side
- Forward-neutral shifting with 360° steering on 3.5hp model
- Forward – neutral – reverse shifting on 6hp, 9.8hp and 15hp models